j4rb+8l35ZhYfao2osZ+HMiaAe0bMJmPHTn6WC8ig/g= Bingo Chat and fun stories: I SPY chat game.....

Thursday 24 July 2008

I SPY chat game.....

When I was Chat Game training a new chat moderator......

She decided to play I-Spy...a chat game for which this macro is used


I-SPY
THE CM WILL STATE WHERE THEY ARE EG BATHROOM, KITCHEN, THEN I-SPY SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH....... EG C TO WIN YOU MUST SAY "I-SPY" THEN YOUR GUESS, FIRST TO GUESS CORRECTLY AFTER THE COUNTDOWN WILL WIN

When you CG train a cm, you are also in the chat room with them, and helping them over msn. The cm forgot to tell the roomies which "room" of her house she was in for i-spy...so I sent an urgent nudge to tell her she had to do this.

she then entered into chat...

Ok Im in Community room...and I-Spy....

Heh hehe - we all know which site we are on, but which ROOM are you in huh?????? Don't you just love it???

No comments: