j4rb+8l35ZhYfao2osZ+HMiaAe0bMJmPHTn6WC8ig/g= Bingo Chat and fun stories: Coming in... going out

Wednesday 20 August 2008

Coming in... going out

I am a CM.
I work the 2am to 6am shift in the (hidden)room every morning but Sunday.
I take the handover from another CM - lets call her 'D' 5 out of 6 days a week, so we have gotten to know each other quite well.

One day she convinced the roomies to pretend that they didn't see me when I reported for my shift.
I actually went in the room, said hi to her and the bingo roomies, and got no response.
Left the room, came back and had the same results. I began to panic as I thought I was experiencing serious technical issues. After the third time leaving the room and re-entering, she finally sent me an MSN message to tell me what she did.

I felt great relief that I wasn't having tech issues, and got a good laugh, but I knew I had to get even with her.

So, a few days later, when I reported for my shift, I entered the bingo room and immediately said....."I enjoyed the chat, best of luck roomies and have a great day. See you all tomorrow," and left the room and waited for her to MSN me before returning to the room.

I have been a CM since October 2007 and I enjoy it very much. I like chatting with people from UK and surrounding areas because I get to learn about parts of the world I haven't visited yet.

No comments: