j4rb+8l35ZhYfao2osZ+HMiaAe0bMJmPHTn6WC8ig/g= Bingo Chat and fun stories: From a lovely multi-lingual lady...

Monday 11 August 2008

From a lovely multi-lingual lady...

This lady speaks a few languages, which makes her the perfect CM as bingo rooms often have a English, Spanish and other language offerings. What's uniqu about her situation, is her husband is a CM too! WOW!
______________________________

I am actually from Romania, I moved to England about 2 years ago because I met and married an english man that I met on the internet anddddd surpriseeeee who actually works for as well now :) So we are both here, enjoying this job, never getting bored.

So I am a romanian CM working in an english bingo chat room, ohhh and wait, in a spanish one too hahaha, as initially I was hired for the spanish rooms.

I speak 6 foreign languages so this job offered me the opportunity to speak and write 2 of these on a day to day basis, which means I now practice spanish daily as most of my shifts are in the spanish bingo room.

It is, as you said, very busy, so we hardly have the time to get bored, we love working together, sharing opinions, having a giggle and giving each other advice on any situation we may encounter. After all this time working together, I couldn't even imagine how it would be for us to work in different places as we got so used to each other that we now don't wanna be apart for 1 minute :).

In 3 words, both me and hubby love being bingo CM's !!! :)))))))

No comments: