j4rb+8l35ZhYfao2osZ+HMiaAe0bMJmPHTn6WC8ig/g= Bingo Chat and fun stories: Finger stuck - typing is difficult!

Friday 15 August 2008

Finger stuck - typing is difficult!

well this is my 2nd position as a cm

I love this type of work

I always say I should have no excuse to not show up for work!

well the other day I was working around the house before my shift and glued my hands together.
LOL

I spent the first 2 hours of my shift picking glue off my hands and trying to get unstuck it was hilarious.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Wow - it must have been some strong glue. Luckily it she didn't stick her fingers together, because typing in the bingo chat room would have been very difficult. How do you explain to the bingo roomies that you can't spray bingo fairy dust because your fingers are stuck together?

No comments: