j4rb+8l35ZhYfao2osZ+HMiaAe0bMJmPHTn6WC8ig/g= Bingo Chat and fun stories: My legs have closed........

Wednesday 27 August 2008

My legs have closed........

My most embarrassing thing i think has happened was i used to work in "legs"room 12-6am, until rooms hours were reduced, and i was moved to another site for those hrs.

Couple days after was in "legs" working when few roomies commented how much they miss the room and chatting to me and what they going to do at night now?

I said to them "Well things have changed for me too at night since legs have closed"

i was horrified when roomies started laughing and pointed out what i had said and how it sounded.

I was so red faced and quickly rephrased what i said but toooo late bingo roomies were in fits of laughter and i was in tears laughing.

TG they couldnt see how red faced i truly was ROFL!

___________________________________________

OOops! Bet your bingo roomies kept reminding you of that one ! LOL! Well done, hope the 'legs' issues has solved itself!

No comments: